Monday’s are a track night. This year we will be on the XC course. Meet at the lower pool lobby doors. Start time is 6pm. Ending time varies from 7:15 – 7:30pm
- Monday June 18th and 25th
- Monday July 2nd – MHSAA Dead Period – no practice
- Monday July 9th, 16th, 23rd, and 30th
Tuesday’s are for strength training. We meet in the lower pool lobby and utilize the weight room. Start time is 5:30 – 6:30pm.
- Tuesday June 19th and 26th
- Tuesday July 3rd – MHSAA Dead Period – no practice
- Tuesday July 10th, 17th, 24th, and 31st
Wednesday mornings we swim in the high school pool. Be on deck at 8:15am. Workout time is 8:30am – 9:30am. We will swim laps and if you are not comfortable with this I can help to improve your swimming ability. This is a great cardio morning without the impact of running.
- Wednesday June 20th and 27th
- Wednesday July 4th – MHSAA Dead Period – no practice
- Wednesday July 11th, 18th and 25th
- Wednesday August 1st
Thursday we meet at Coach Ford’s house (225 N. Broadway, downtown LO) Start time 6pm. End time varies from 7:15pm – 7:30pm. We run on the Paint Creek Trail. All distances are on an individuals ability.
- Thursday June 21st and 28th
- Thursday July 5th – MHSAA Dead Period – no practice
- Thursday July 12th, 19th, and 26th
Official cross country season begins Wednesday August 8th. Practice is mandatory but I am flexible. Practice is Monday – Friday 9am and end time varies between 10:30 – 11:00am. Once school starts practice is from 3pm – 5pm. Prior to official practice a sports physical and emergency card needs to be completed and turned in to the athletic office.
Please try to not schedule driver’s training during practice times in August or when the school year begins.
Additional information is posted on lakeorioncrosscountry.com
If you have further questions please email me at Deborah.McDonald@lok12.org
I look forward to working with you.
Coach Debi McDonald
Girls Varsity Head Cross Country Coach